Thursday, June 17, 2010

The fun starts here

Okay, so I've been toying with the idea of starting a blog for sometime now. I was reluctant because it seems like "everyone's doing it". Plus, who really cares about what I have to say? Well...I care and if it makes me feel good, well that's one person, right?
Purpose:
I'm going on week two of being a full time stay-at-home mom. I need an outlet. I need a voice. It gets lonely with only your 20-month old...saying the same things over and over. I have more to say and more thoughts to express than just "no-no" and "don't touch that".

I have causes that are important to me and knowledge that could be useful to share. I have an opinion and I most of all.....I have TIME. I would like to put that time to good use. So once my chores are done and the creature is fed her lunch and off to nap-time, I will put my heart and my voice into something that provides meaning, therapy, truth, organization, and hope for even a few moments of my day.
I don't want to limit the topic of my blog, but i'd like to include: motherhood, marriage, religion, environmental issues, organic living, and crafting. I'll expand as my little wheels get a turning.

I know my words will probably be nothing new to most of you mothers, but maybe you can relate, maybe your can support, maybe you can laugh along with me. So TA-TA..here is my first post...enjoy...

1 comment:

  1. I linked your blog from our family site on the links or you can just click on your family picture. (Hope that was okay) Love your title!

    ReplyDelete