Friday, June 28, 2013

More than Enduring

I'm the type of person that has to work 24/7 to keep a clear head. I can slip in to psycho mode real quick. I keep thinking of the saying that life is meant to enjoyed not just endured. I have to find some evidence of meaning and purpose every day or else I get lost in negativity. Yesterday at work I stepped outside for a minute around 8:30. It had cooled off from the 100 degree day and the evening light was simply romantic. I was humbled by the infinite sky above me. I could feel God's love for me, no matter how little I felt.

I looked into the eyes of my precious baby this morning and felt the same infinite love. These things have the potential to be over looked. I literally need to stop and smell the roses or all hope is lost. Happy Friday all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment