Thursday, May 5, 2011

Being Saylor's Mom

Being a mother is something completely unique to each woman. For me I have come to appreicate the beauty in being a mother to just ONE (for now). She is by far the best thing that has ever happened to me. She is my reason for getting up in the morning. She is the center of my world. When she is happy, I'm happy. When she is sad, I'm sad. I always dream of adventure and motherhood has been the greatest adventure of my life!
Each day is special because she is in the world. She is my favorite person to be with. She makes me laugh with her funny little voice. She challenges me and reminds me daily of what's MOST important. She encourages me in ways I never imagined. For instance, she loves the chance to socialize at the kid care at the gym that every morning she ask me, "Mommy, I go a gym?" How can I say no? She steals my heart with her innocence. When she gets books down from the high shelf and I begin to get frustrated I ask her, "What are you doing?" She replies "I reading my scriptures."
I pray everyday to have the patience and energy to be the best mommy I can be. She deserves the BEST! I'm so glad God blessed me with opportunity to be a mom!

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweetheart! We miss her so much. Such a great mommy, we miss you too! Such a great blessing to have happy, health kids. Thanks for the reminder of how lucky we are to have them. Love mine to death!

    ReplyDelete