Monday, September 5, 2011

All is Well

My little family was faced with some hard things this past week. The funny thing is we have been so busy with adventures and blessings that I keep forgetting our problems. Perhaps I am in denial, but I have been so blessed with the comfort of the spirit that I have not felt an ounce of anxiety over the issue. In the moments when the issue does come to mind it is quickly replaced with the humble phrase, "all is well." 

I know we are on the right path. I know that my Heavenly Father will keep his promises. If I do what is right then things will be okay. That doesn't mean that all my problems will disappear, but rather by problems will not break me. I will be able to bare them with greater ease.

I am so proud of my husband. He has been an incredible example to me. His honesty and willingness to live by spiritual principles has inspired me. I will NEVER forget this time in our lives. These  difficult things have undoubtedly brought us closer together. I love him more than I ever imagined I could love someone.

All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment