Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Blessings in Disguise

 About a month ago my husband was let go from his job. We were a little nervous at first, but have really taken this opportunity to build our faith in our Father in Heaven. It has added a little more stress to our lives, but also opened new doors. Cass is a plumber by trade and has picked up enough side jobs to keep us going. It has also given him more time with Saylor and I. It has really given us a chance to grow as a family. We are trying our best to cover our bases, spiritually speaking. We can't afford to cut any corners there. He recently found full time employment which is a wonderful answer to our prayers.

Things have not all been cupcakes and roses by any means, but I see the Lord blessing our family everyday. Mostly, I see how the Lord works through his servants. We have had so many hands lifting us up.

I love that we have had more time with Cass, even if was for a few weeks. Saylor loves chasing after him on his skateboard. A few more months and she'll be ready for her own.

 feeding the ducks









  I forgot to mention in my last post that the best birthday present I got was my new camera. I was sick of posting crappy camera phone pics and Cass had me convinced that we couldn't afford a new camera. Surprises are the best! Now I can capture all his nice moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment