Sunday, February 2, 2014

All Natural Mint Lemonade


4-6 lemons
4 sprigs of fresh mint
20oz cold water
1/4c stevia

Yields 1-2 servings

I use a juicer to extract the lemon juice, but squeezing them by hand works just fine too. It just takes a little more work. Chop and add the mint and water. Add stevia (or other natural sweetener) and stir. The trick is adding more water or sweetener to your desired taste. I like a strong mint taste as well so I recommend lots of mint!

When I'm watching my weight I love this drink. Water gets boring and sometimes I want just a little more flavor. This is a easy way to get tons of flavor without sacrificing calories. This large mason jar has about five calories. Research has shown that one of the benefits of mint and lemon is weight control.
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment