Sunday, May 29, 2011

Loosely Light Hearted

My biggest guilty pleasure. There is something so satisfying about McDonalds fries.
...."my scriptures"......
A lovely surprise for Saylor and I. Everytime we leave the house now she asks "where the rainbow go?"
..When she loved me.....
A family speciality...CARMEL CORN!! Normally traditional around Halloween...my mom has surprised us with more frequent batches throughout the year! One of the best gooey treats!
Complete peace. Much needed relaxation for my sweet angel in the safety of her Nana's care.
After creating this scrap card for a friend I stepped back realizing it looks strikingly familiar. My Grandma Stevens often wears brochs that look almost exactly like this. It made me laugh aloud.
This silly little pair made me laugh as well. Especially since we were on our way to Wal-mart...think how well they will fit in. I love the winter coat with flip flops.
The light of the road........
The innocence. Oh, the BEAUTY of innocence.

1 comment:

  1. Cute post! "poor orphan child" outfit as mother would say.

    ReplyDelete